Carbon monoxide at hotel pool suspected in Michigan death – CNN


CNN

Carbon monoxide at hotel pool suspected in Michigan death
CNN
(CNN) One person was found dead and 8 others were hospitalized after a group of people were found unconscious around a hotel's indoor pool in southern Michigan. Fire officials said they believe the cause was carbon monoxide poisoning. Eight people …
1 child dead after 7 found unconscious from carbon-monoxide at Michigan hotel poolABC News
One Child Has Died And Five Others Were Injured Because Of A Toxic Gas Leak At An Indoor Hotel PoolBuzzFeed News
1 Dead, at Least 11 Poisoned in Michigan Hotel Carbon Monoxide Leak: PoliceNBCNews.com
CBS News –Washington Post –Fox17 –Heavy.com
all 63 news articles »

Source: Google News

Related posts

Leave a Comment