At least 30 killed in attack on Nigeria village January 4, 2026 It is the latest in a spate of violent attacks in Niger state, and comes a day after officials said schools could reopen following a mass abduction last year. Related posts: Syrian army says it has withdrawn from the city of Hama after insurgents broke through its defences ‘Are you aware of truce reports?’ – BBC’s Laura Kuenssberg asks Zelensky A Novel Concept: Will Judges Start Enforcing the Law With DOGE? From The Archives Post navigation Previous Previous post: Spies, drones and blowtorches: How the US captured MaduroNext Next post: Raw emotions as mourners attend Mass for Swiss bar fire victims Leave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment * Name * Email * Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. Related News How Trump and His Famous Golfer Buddy Are Trying to Sportswash the Presidency May 17, 2026 Old Oil and Gas Wells Could Find Second Life Producing Clean Energy May 17, 2026